Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Still in Toronto

Two posts in two days?
What is this crazyness?

Nothing that exciting, I just have lots of computer time!
And I must say Toronto Internet much cheaper than NYC computer time. What's the go with that?

So here I am.

First up: Elyse spotted a Canadian Squirrel today. No photos, but it was a dark brown as opposed to grey like the American ones.

It amuses me.
I started today with a sleep in, and that's always a plus. Though, kind of regretting it now because it means I didn't get to go to the Hockey Hall of Fame which would have been awesome. I could have seen the Stanley Cup!

But alas, not to be.
So started the day with a delicious breakfast at Tim Horton's, which is like the Canadian Starbucks or something like that. Though, I had a North American Biscuit. That wasn't good, it's like a scone but not as good.

Onwards than to the box office because tonight's plan was to catch some kind of show while others went to the Basketball. The origil plan was We Will Rock You til I saw the sign for Second City: Barack to the Future. Second City is a comedy group, the Toronto one is where Dan Aykroyd, John Belushi, Mike Myers and John Candy all their starts, there is more but come on 4 massive names right there.
That was hilarious! HILARIOUS!
Mainly skits and than an improv night afterwards. It was really, really amusing.

Also got some beer straight from the brewery. Mmmm.. fresh beer!
There was a tour and well, who cares about that?

I also finally got my glove mittens! Finally the easy of no gloves with the warm of the gloves. It's part of the key to layering and considering today's temperature was -4 degrees C, these things are important. I'm not dealing badly with the cold. It's true a good coat helps and damn my coat is awesome.

Oh, and the CN Tower! I went to the CN Tower, the world's tallest free standing building for the past 30 years, some building in Dubai is about to take over, but still. Very exciting. They have a glass floor up the top. Very, very creepy.

But the gift shopped help muchly in the continued journey of Elyse's photo challenge. I'm about half way done now. An impressive effort. For all those who didn't believe, take that!

'til next time!
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment