Sunday, December 14, 2008

I hate titles- Back in the US, Back in the USA!

Yesterday I talked to mum, she informs me that not only she reads my blog but my siblings do as well and as a result they just don't get my sophisicated humour.

Really, it's I hate titles, I hate subject lines. I really hate them and generally think of stupid things and it is best to ignore them. They are also based on injokes.
So, people stop freaking out.

In response to comments:
Chris- Shut up!
Lexi- I have it on my other blog, but I will transfer when I get some time.


I am now in Boston. It is also my Australian birthday, but I'll deal with that.
Some lovely reviews of the last couple of days.

Montreal featured lots of snow. Lots and lots of snow, it was also very cold.
Though, it did feature my bravest thing ever!
What was that?
I had waited a long time for my dinner to be delievered and finally I just couldn't hack it. I went down to the place, JACKETLESS!
So in just my three layers (basically three shirts) I walked OUTSIDE past 3 shops to get my dinner. It was -22, that is an impressive effort. If it was much longer I might have died.
For those curious, Montreal has lots of strip clubs.
Walking from the Hockey to some random club there were lots of strip clubs, so for those when in Montreal. Enjoy!

Highlight of Montreal was definitely the Hockey, it was the Montreal Canadiens vs the Tampa Bay Lightning. Tampa Bay won 3-1. In quite an upset. I didn't get my tickets with the others, I neogatied with a scalper to get cheaper tickets than from the Hostel. It was interesting because everyone around me spoke French and they were getting angry in French. But man, Hockey is fricken awesome!
I bought a flag. I feel dirty about it because they the arch nemisis of my Hockey team the Maple leafs (they come from my homeland after all- That being Toronto. You see).

Toronto has been in highlight, it's great.

After Montreal, it was Stowe.
Stowe has the Ben and Jerry's Factory. That is ice cream and delicious, lots of snow!
Delicous!
Stowe is also the snow capitial of Vermont. Not that impressive, so I didn't get to snow and mainly went to Karaoke. That was fun.
Also went to the Magic Hat Brewery which is the greatest name for a brewery ever! EVER!
Their beer was also good. Though, I did start drinking at about 11.30. Delicious, delicious beer.

Anyways, must be off!
About to go out and about in Boston!
Next time will feature Boston Adventures!

Cheers,
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment